Clean + Distraction Free
Out of an abundance of caution, our weekend teams have taken extra steps to make sure each weekend service is in compliance with CDC social distance recommendations. Below are just a few measures we have taken to keep our worship services clean + distraction free .
- We can’t start our mornings without coffee! To reduce the number of touches to our brewing station, our guest services team (outfitted with gloves and masks) will pour your coffee and supply you with whatever additional items you need to get your day started!
- All weekend serve teams will be socially distanced – from the parking lot crew to the worship team. Hand sanitizer stations and masks are located at the entrance of the main hallway for everyone to use!
- Once you find your seat, our team will place Do Not Sit signs on the seats next to, in-front of, and behind your party – ensuring a socially-distanced experience for the entirety of service.
- We take communion every time we meet! However, it will look a little different. In the seat compartment, you have your own personal communion cups – enclosed and left by our weekend teams, using wipes and gloves. When we take communion together, simply grab your communion package, then leave it in the compartment for our team to remove after service.
- Between every service, our weekend teams spray down the high-traffic areas, seats, bathrooms, and classrooms.
Have A Question?
Let our team help. After completing this form, a member from our team will contact you shortly.