September 12 9:00 - 11:30am
In our continued efforts to carry out the mission of Cornerstone, “It’s About Relationship”, we want to serve you and your friends, family, and neighbors to a free breakfast and prayer, drive-in style.
Join us on the dates listed below, from 9:00-11:30am. We will be serving a standard menu that is as follows:
- We will be offering a bacon, egg, & cheese burrito with a side of tater tots.
For the kido’s
- We will be offering 2 pancakes with a side of tater tots.
There will be no specialty or custom orders, this way we can effectively serve everyone in a timely and safe manner.
How it works:
- Meet us at the church parking lot.
- Stay in your car as we prepare and bring your meals.
- We’ll pray with you.
- Exit the parking lot and enjoy your breakfast.
- September 12th
- September 26th
- October 10th
- November 14th
- December 12th
If you know anyone who could use a free hot meal and some love, please tell them to come by. We are looking forward to meeting together again. Peace and blessings.